Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
GANT is entering an exciting future where we will expand our digital marketing efforts, are you the one we are looking for to lead the change? Leading the global Online Marketing team you will be the main responsible for acquiring traffic to all GANT websites and retail. You will lead and develop a team of online marketing specialists and make sure we excel and remain competitive in the online marketing space. Primary channels are everything Google Ads related, paid social, programmatic, display, affiliate channels and SEO.
This role reports directly to the Global E-commerce Director and is a key stakeholder in the Global E-commerce Management Team, together we work towards the vision of creating a best in class customer experience and establish our E-commerce site as the digital flagship of the GANT brand.
- Set our global online marketing strategy
- Build and lead a team of online marketing specialists
- Lead the work to continuously improve our attribution model to better understand true channel contribution
- Set up frameworks for creative testing and continuous development and learning of our digital channels
- Lead the team to develop, implement and manage campaigns on multiple digital platforms that drive both retail/web traffic and conversions
- Manage a large part of our global online marketing budget to make sure we maintain healthy levels of profitability whilst hitting our KPIs
- Ensure continued innovation and growth through our digital channels by staying on top of the latest trends
- Coordinate with internal functions (growth, brand, finance, retail and regions) to plan campaigns effectively
- Lead the charge in campaign A/B testing and analyze results to garner insights and optimize campaigns
- Continuously explore new possibilities and channels to acquire profitable traffic
- Own relationships with partners and media owners
- 5-7 years broad Online Marketing experience
- 4-5 years experience leading specialist teams
- Having worked with most channels in the media mix we believe that you have a great understanding of how they contribute to the success of businesses individually and as a whole
- Previous experience with B2C eCommerce, preferably fashion
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Google Adwords, Google Merchant Centre, Meta Ads and Bing Ads and other social media networks
- An analytical mind, good with Google Analytics and BI tools
- Creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas to a wider audience
- A self-starter that is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention for detail
- A never stop learning attitude, always staying on top of the latest online marketing trends and technologies
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2023/01/31. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.